Senior Analyst, Supply Planning (Japanese Speaking)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 13638 Apply
The position is responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy, and safety stock levels for the portfolio of Stock Keeping Units for which they are accountable for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines policies and reviews safety stock and inventory levels
- Regularly reviews and optimizes inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder, safety stock, ABC categorization)
- Places orders based upon agreed lead time and volume parameters
- Accountable for quality and updates to Material Master Data
- Accountable for supply policies (Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), scheduling, etc.)
- Works closely with Logistics Service Provider coordinators
- Prepares & assists in gap resolution as pre-work to the Sales and Operations Planning meeting
- Determines & reviews safety stock and inventory settings quarterly
- Defines ABC categorization to define safety stock settings
- Reviews out of stock situations and defines actions to avoid this in the future (respecting the defined service levels per category)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any business-related course
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in supply or similar function, preferably in a multinational or multicultural environment.
- System Knowledge Desired: Microsoft Office especially Excel – Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Knowledge on SAP ECC/APO
- Japanese or English Speaker
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com