Senior Associate, BPT Application Development Maintenance & IntegrationMakati City, Philippines Job ID 14058 Apply
This role is for an Electronic Data Interchange Functional Business Analyst who will be responsible for the full Software Development Life-cycle of a Business-to-Business EDI implementations of projects, minor enhancements, and ongoing support. Responsible for gathering detailed business and trading partner requirements, deeper analysis against existing capabilities and business processes, creating functional specifications, setup EDI partner profiles in SAP, testing, and implementation of changes to the existing B2B e-commerce (EC) and EDI tools, transactions, and interfaces associated with our global SAP platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with SCJ internal team to implement EDI to new or existing trading partners
- Gather and analyze SCJ and trading partner specific EDI requirements, and create mapping specifications as basis for EDI developers to code in TIBCO or GXS AI
- Setup trading partner profiles in SAP
- Conduct end to end testing with SCJ business users, developers, and trading partners’ EDI team or vendors
- Plan and coordinate testing and go-live with trading partners and their vendors, and SCJ internal BPT teams
- Advanced knowledge of the EDI standards in use at SCJ (e.g. X12, UN/EDIFACT)
- Understands and analyzes business processes and functions to identify opportunities for continuous improvement including standardization and automation
- Ongoing support of production issues, working with 3rd party service providers to investigate issues and bring them to resolution within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Very good understanding of Order-to-Cash, Logistics, and Finance process related to the retail or CPG industry.
- Expertise on EDI standards specially EDIFACT and X12 – at least 5 years of hands-on experience.
- At least 2 years of SAP experience related to EDI and hands-on experience on middleware technology such as GXS AI, TIBCO, or IBM Sterling
- Strong experience with SAP ECC R/3 partner profiles and translator partner profile setups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in SAP and EDI
- Full Time
- Willing to report on different shifts if needed due to meetings
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com