Senior Associate, Registration & Regulatory ComplianceMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13698 Apply
The position will manage & coordinate local compliance activities for all SCJ products in Philippine, focusing on PC/Repellent range as well as supporting the work related to non-PC regulatory tasks. Jointly served as single point of contact for all product related compliance inquiries with another Snr Associate, currently also located in Philippines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for registration actions and regulatory compliance for assigned countries
- Understands and applies relevant Global Safety Assessment and Regulatory Affairs processes
- Focuses and aligns local activities with regional and global plans and priority lists
- Summarizes and communicate regulatory requirements to the Regional manager / Director
- Interacts with key personnel in regulatory agencies to ensure the timely resolution of issues, and the approval of registration actions. Secures and conducts meetings with regulatory agencies as necessary to achieve registration/compliance drawing on GRRC resources as needed
- Support in providing interpretive analyses of complex regulatory guidance documents, regulations, or directives that impact the company’s products and operations, summarizes implications for affected functions.
- Proactively ensures necessary data requirements for registration dossiers in countries are communicated to region/Racine
- Responds to requests from global or regional project teams to provide critical input into registration needs for product launch globally or within region
- Continuously evaluates the regulatory climate of the assigned countries, identifies potential issues which may arise, work to favorably impact the outcome of emerging or existing issues.
- When appropriate, serve on government or industry task forces as a representative of the company in partnership with Government Relations. Seek to favorably impact registration requirements which will benefit the SCJ regulated business
- Full-time, reporting to Makati Office, typical work hours at Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Occasional overtime required
- Environment involves online meetings with regional stakeholders on a daily basis
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com