Sr. Associate,HR Delivery Center (Workday Operations Specialist)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 25190 Apply
The Workday Operations Support (Tier 2) serves as a technical and functional analyst in Workday Data Maintenance & Operational Admin Support for HR ESC. S/he listens, proactively asks questions, provides information, and uses their strong Workday functional knowledge and experience to help enable timely and effective resolution on data corrections and its alignment with various business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Data Support & Maintenance on Audit, Business Process Realignment, Data Corrections/Rescinds, Organization Structures.
- Provide Technical and functional support for end-users helping troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Deliver training and documentation to HR and other end users, including creation and maintenance of job aids/work instructions.
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and configuration of HR Business Processes and Workday Set-up on different modules.
- Responsible for EIB Template Development and Administration. Perform quality control of mass data uploads and security alignment to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Develop Standard and Custom Reports and address all inquiries on developed reports in partnership with HR Reporting Domain Lead and Report Owners.
- Responsible for Administration and Support of Role Based and User Based Security Assignments.
- Own and support special projects including Regular Workday Releases, Business Process changes or enhancements, Regression and User Acceptance Testing, Seasonal Processes.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HR, or related discipline required
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Application Management Services (AMS) in a Shared Service Organization or a BPO company is required.
- Knowledge and experience in at least 3 of the following Workday modules, processes, and operations: HCM, absence/time off, recruiting, talent acquisition, or compensation, system administrator
- Experience in Building and Modifying Standard and Custom reports, addressing issues/inquiries on all developed reports.
- Experience in regression testing of new configuration changes, integrations and created reports as part of enhancement/implementation.
- A Certification in Workday – Core HCM Trainings, Report Writer, etc. will be an advantage.
- With experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- With Workday Certification for HCM or other Workday domains such as Reporting, Recruitment, Compensation, Absence etc..
- With knowledge or work experience as ServiceNow functional/technical support
- With years of experience in AMS (Application Management Services) for Workday or other HR systems (SAP HR, Peoplesoft, SuccessFactors etc...)
- Permanent – Full Time Job
- Onsite Job – Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Dayshift role)
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.