Tier 1 HR Analyst (Bahasa Indo)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 1591 Apply
The Tier 1 HR ESC Representative serves as the primary face of HR ESC for any SCJ employee and retiree initiated HR query via phone, email, or chat. The Tier 1 HR ESC Representative listens, proactively ask questions, provides information, and uses their strong HR knowledge to help enable timely and effective resolution of the customer’s query. The Tier 1 HR ESC Representative enters all queries into the case management system to enable coordinated and effective management and tracking of employee inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Uses systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes.
- Educates employees of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests.
- Probes cases to determine root cause of the issue or question to provide accurate answers.
- Identifies and researches incoming queries from employees.
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Utilizes multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs.
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Works to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Escalates client service issues to appropriate party as appropriate.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 1+ years of experience in HR, Shared Service Organizations, Contact Center / Customer Service experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required.
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations, including talent, data administration, or compensation / benefits administration preferred.
- Ability to accurately collect information and ask probing questions to understand and assess the colleagues’ needs and situation.
- With experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
- Full time employment.
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM (Mondays to Fridays).
- Shifting work schedule might be required depending on the critical deliverable and the urgent requirements of countries supported.