Tier 2 Senior Analyst – Payroll (Manila)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 1585 Apply
The Tier 2 Payroll Sr. Associate is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of payroll. Ensuring timely processing and compliance to standard payroll processes of assigned account/s. S/he will perform inquiry management/resolution, transaction processing, and general customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process end-to-end payroll which includes statutory and tax payments and reporting for countries that are processed in-house.
- Ensure the accurate and timely payment of employees’ payroll for countries supported.
- Ensure data from Workday and non-Workday data is collated and transferred to the Local Country Payroll Vendor (LCPV).
- Release payroll data and any special instructions to the payroll vendors LCPV
- Receive payroll data from LCPV, check and confirm results.
- Support payroll software upgrades to ensure that the system is updated as per legal and statutory requirements.
- Coordinates with the payroll vendor on all matters related to payroll processing and reporting.
- Ensure to address employees’ concerns and queries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the compilation and update of related payroll tools e.g., Country payroll manuals, wage type catalogs, process flows, and payroll calendars.
- Work with internal SCJ areas (i.e., Finance, Treasury, etc.) in order to process bank files and finalize the payroll process.
- Drive and sustain cross country process improvement and commonality, within the countries supported.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3 - 5 years payroll experience, HR Shared Services background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel) and ideally having worked with multiple technologies (e.g. HRIS System, Workday, SAP).
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures for assigned countries.
- Experience in Indonesian Payroll.
- Very Good communication skills.
- Full time employment.
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM (Mondays to Fridays).
- Shifting work schedule might be required depending on the critical deliverable and the urgent requirements of countries supported.