Tier 2 Senior Associate – Total Rewards (Manila)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 1593 Apply
The Tier 2 Total Rewards Sr. Associate will provide analytical and technical support to the Total Rewards function and coordinate the implementation of compensation & benefits strategies and programs to ensure that SCJ provides competitive programs to its employees and senior leaders. S/he will perform inquiry management/resolution, transaction processing, program execution, and general customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the administration of various Total Rewards programs of the assigned region.
- Provide in-depth analyses for current and proposed programs to support decisions and administration of all total reward programs.
- Conducts internal equity and external market competitiveness reviews of programs to ensure that SCJ is attracting and retaining top talent.
- Provides technical and consultative assistance to HR stakeholders regards to all total rewards programs.
- Participate in the communication and implementation of various components of a company's pay and rewards program.
- Resolves HR process and policy questions related to [Compensation, Benefits, Retirement, Mobility, Vendor Management] through multiple communication channels.
- Leverages knowledge management solutions to complete inquiries and transactions.
- Works to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Escalates client service issues to appropriate party as appropriate.
- Documents all cases in case management system.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices.
- Provides input to the SC Johnson ESC knowledge base and contributes ideas to improve processes or performance.
- Supports change programs and initiatives.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve HR functional knowledge and business acumen.
- Supports colleague engagement and cultural programs and initiatives.
- Performs special projects and related duties, as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3 - 5 years Compensation and benefits experience, HR Shared Services background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required.
- Knowledge of leading practices, external trends, principles, and methods in Total Rewards including compensation, retirement benefits, pay, and HR systems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (excel) and ideally having worked with multiple technologies (e.g. HRIS System, Workday, SAP).
- Skilled in developing professional relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and peers.
- Full time employment.
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM (Mondays to Fridays).
- Shifting work schedule might be required depending on the critical deliverable and the urgent requirements of countries supported.