Manager, TransportationMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13376 Apply
This role has responsibility for Transport Operations within the Asia Pacific Region which covers Ocean Freight, Primary transportation and Inland Haulage. The role delivers excellence in customer service at the lowest cost. The role liaison with the Logistics operations, Planning, Logistics Procurement and other SCJ internal stakeholder to drive continuous improvement, cost reduction initiatives, meet aggressive budget expectations, and economize/right-size the transport fleet. The role drives ongoing network distribution modeling efforts to ensure that low operational costs and high service expectations are optimized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop partnerships with service providers and manage Asia Pac Transport performance
- Will carry out services such as but not limited to: Reducing OOS (Out of Stock) due to Logistics, On time Delivery for both Ocean & Primary transportation, Improve Container / Truck utilization, Reduction in transit damages, Ensure all Service Providers are operated in full compliance to all relevant SCJ and country legal standards
- Inventory management within the network
- Deliver budget expectation and cost savings through sustainable continuous improvement
- Deployment of global network modelling tools
- Route to market optimization
- External benchmarking and collaboration.
- Develop deep functional and sustainable capability in Operations
- Provide analysis, insight and predictive measures into Logistics performance and business impact
- Bachelor degree or greater – preferably in an engineering or a supply chain discipline
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Logistics & Transport
- Supply chain experience in other disciplines
- Demonstrated people leadership and competency plus strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com