Key Account/Distributor Management Southern Africa Export Markets (FMCG)Midrand, South Africa Job ID 23282 Apply
Key Account/Distributor Management Southern Africa Export Markets (FMCG)
• Location: Midrand, South Africa
• Function: Supply Chain
To manage selective RSA Export Markets which include the likes of Mauritius, Botswana, Namibia, DRC, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique, by building in country relationships with distributors with the goal of implementing a comprehensive JBP which will deliver KPI’s (which include Nett Sales , IMS Growth, Delivered Profit Targets, Distribution Targets, Forecast Accuracy and Manage in Market Stock on Hand.) Operational deliverables will include implementing company objectives, such as Perfect store, FWD Share objectives, FOCO Execution, Price Increases and NPD launches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and Execute Joint Business plans.
- Manage Relationships with Distributors and key customers.
- Updating country cost to serve, by doing Value Chain Management
- Execution of Demand Planning Forecast for each country.
- Full Accountability of the Country PnL Obejctives(Which include Trade Spend, Nett Sales and Profit Target)
Experience you’ll bring:
- At least 3-5yrs years Sales Management experience in FMCG commercial Environment.
- Distributor Relationship Management.
- FMCG Related Key account experience 3 to 5yrs experience
- Minimum 3-5y year experience in Export Distributor management in Southern African Markets(Preferable but not essential)
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong management/people skills
- Accountability and ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication at business level coupled with negotiation skills
- Results driven
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Subsidized product allocation
- Profit sharing scheme
- Cell allowance/Company phone – depending on the role
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.