Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis- SalesMidrand, South Africa Job ID 24216 Apply
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis- Sales
Location: Midrand, South Africa
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to be the key business partner for the Cluster Sales Director and Cluster Sales teams.
- Lead financial analysis in support of the marketing commercialization teams including analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the Platform, and pricing analysis.
- Drive P&L improvement through mix analysis, sku reduction, ROI analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Drive Net Sales and Share through competitive response plans, share growth plans, and base business growth plans.
- Perform month-end activities including troubleshooting and ensuring appropriate reporting of customer and product P/L reporting (Product and customer profitability)
- Month end category profitability reporting
- Drive process for correct accounting of transacting in order to ensure appropriate reporting of various profit analysis in BI system.
- Ad-hoc requests from cluster and Platform marketing commercialization teams and or the Cluster Finance Director.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Minimum B Com / B Com Honours (SUBJECTS: Management Accounting /Financial Accounting Financial Management)
- Minimum 5 -7 years’ experience in FMCG/Retail sales and marketing environment/finance business partnership/support role
- Strong Business Intelligence tool experience (BW, Qlickview, Essbase, BPC)
- ERP (SAP would be an advantage), database reporting systems
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Proven track record of adding value and innovative approach
- Legacy of strong relationships with non-financial peers/business partners
- Able to build relationships at all levels and across functions
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.