Senior Associate - Marketing CommercializationMidrand, South Africa Job ID 22291 Apply
The Manager, Marketing Commercialization
Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a Stand-Alone Country or a Cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category. Oversees late commercialization and launch of NPD (Base and Expand) for the assigned geography and segments/brands. Meet segment/brand objectives (volume, profit, share) that contribute to achieving the Country and/or Cluster business objectives.
- Implement IM brand/segment strategy, deploying this strategy in Cluster/Country accordingly.
- Responsible for assigned brand/segment’s P&Ls at a country or cluster level. If only project responsibility is assigned, responsible for agreed-upon KPIs on a given project.
- If assigned to a local brand, manage local brands according to OC-approved local brand strategy.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input on concept development (securing cultural relevancy), develop BASES II inputs.
- Adapt graphics for assigned brand, segment, project.
- Provide support in NPD registration.
- Provide assumptions for MEA. Prepare country/cluster MEA draft to feed platform MEA.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input in writing of Briefs (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production.
- Adopt/adapt platform-led IMC assets.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE
Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence. Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business. Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization. Ability to collaborate remotely with the platform. Ability to succinctly communicate consumer needs and opportunities to the platform Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities Delivers results Manages executions diligently, with keen attention to details People Leadership Team building skills Values others, and cultures Self-starter and Acts with integrity Analytical skills Understands AC Nielsen syndicated data Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Degree in Marketing/ Business Management Hons an advantage Min. 3 years marketing experience in an FMCG environment (preferably with a Multi-national company)