HR RepresentativeMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 12503 Apply
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Are you an experienced HR representative looking to further advance your career within a fast-paced global business? We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Representative who will participate in the creation of our HR Regional Employee Service centre (ESC) supporting country migrations.
In this role you will be the primary point of contact for HR ESC for any SCJ employee HR query via phone, email, or chat and you will use your strong HR knowledge to help enable timely and effective resolution of the customer queries.
This is a diverse role which is responsible for executing and coordinating activities in one or more of the following functional areas: Talent Management, Data Administration and Compensation / Benefits Administration.
The role will be responsible for responding to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat, documenting and escalating as needed following the appropriate processes. In addition to this you will educate employees on HR Services available to them and encourage use of self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
Further responsibilities include:
- Research and resolve all problems in a timely manner.
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices.
Ideally you will be an experienced HR representative/ HR specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You must have strong attention to detail and good knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations, including talent, data administration, or compensation / benefits administration. You will also be able to manage multiple priorities and have an organised approach.
In addition to this the following skills are required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluent in Italian and/or French and/or German (further additional languages would be a plus)
- Strong customer service skills including ability to diffuse challenging situations
- Skilled in conducting research and using existing knowledge to resolve inquiries
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Possesses problem solving skills
- Skilled in developing professional relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and peers
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, Workday a plus
- With experience in using Service centre technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required
- Previous experience in HR, Shared Service Organizations, contact centre / Customer Service experience preferred