Project Manager EMEAMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 955 Apply
SC Johnson has a new opportunity for a Project Manager EMEA based in the Netherlands.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate or Associate Manager, Project Management, Technical Services
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow
Reporting to the Regional Technical Services Manager EU, this is an exciting opportunity for Project Managers who have desire to develop their capabilities with a diverse range of projects of different complexities, multiple technologies and various locations.
As Project Manager, you will work within a diverse regional team supporting the roll out of strategic projects. You be interacting with different functions and people from different levels and locations.
You will find yourself working in a hugely supportive, motivated and collaborative team. The Project Management team is very driven to managing or delivering on a broad portfolio of developments simultaneously across all EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and with multiple product categories as Air Care, Home Cleaning, Pest Control and Shoe Care.
If you are passionate about Project Management looking for exciting challenges, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Mijdrecht, Netherlands, with support to our Italy and Poland locations, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. As well as this you will get a holiday allowance, 26 days’ vacation and 4 mandatory days off on top of this. You also get a cafeteria allowance and will be enrolled into the pension scheme.
For Global Projects
- Lead regional cross functional project teams in Commercialization, Launch, and Post Launch Phases to ensure Project Schedule, Cost, Capital, Quality, and Customer Service objectives are met
- In Define Phase, lead a regional cross functional team in order to provide input to the global team on regional requirements
For Regional Projects
- Lead regional cross functional project teams to ensure Project Schedule, Cost, Capital, Quality, and Customer Service objectives are met
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar discipline
- Good leadership skills in coaching other project managers as well as ability to influence and motivate non-direct reports
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management, managing highly complex projects and environments, with ability to handle multiple projects under compressed timelines and in virtual teams
- Experience in the FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) industry preferred
- Experience in new product launches, contract manufacturing and financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building relationships with multiple levels and functions internal and external to the corporation
- High level of initiative and excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
- It’s considered a plus: Project Management (PMI) certification and Supply Chain (APICS) certification.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.