Quality Associate ManagerMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 24892 Apply
Job Title: Quality Associate Manager
Based in Midrecht, Netherlands in one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the region and reporting to Site Quality Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Manufacturing Operations in the scope of quality assurance, quality improvements and new product development and strategic choices implementation through a team of several team members.
- Partner with Operations and supporting functions in the scope of Quality continuous Improvements to improve quality culture and reduce quality related losses
- Lead, develop and support responsible quality personnel with focus on building quality knowledge and capability
- Embed a Quality mindset into all partners to focus on the consumer
- Analyze Quality data to identify quality losses and support quality improvements projects on the site
- Lead/Support Quality Incidents and Escalations for proper resolution including deep root cause investigation and Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA) planning and validations as well as implementing robust actions.
- Lead quality related KPIs discussion in the site focusing on improvement actions to meet target.
- Lead supplier Quality improvements through effective partnership with respective suppliers, procurement teams and cross functional partners to drive “Right First Time” on the site
- Support development and deployment of effective on-site Quality Management System in line with Regional Quality strategy with close cooperation with Operations and supporting functions
Experience you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience in similar role leading Quality Management systems
- Solid people management experience with the ability to connect, motivate and change behavior
- Fluent in Dutch (strongly preferred) and English
- Technical skills: ISO 9001 and lean manufacturing
- Ability to develop strategy, set priorities and address multiple tasks and handle accordingly
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork spirit with the ability to cooperate and excellent persuasion and negotiation skills to be able to work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- Well-developed leadership skills - must possess the ability to influence decisions based on providing appropriate fact-based rationale
What’s in it for you?
- We offer an attractive annual salary (including 13th month installment and holiday allowance),
- Participation in the SC Johnson bonus plan,
- Participation in our pension plan,
- Participation in our cafeteria system,
- Opportunity to benefit from our health insurance package with VGZ,
- Excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member.
Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™