Senior Associate, Customer Marketing - NetherlandsMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 11878 Apply
Reporting to BENELUX Associate Manager, you will be the point of contact for the Local Sales Team (based in the Netherlands), Western Europe Customer Team (based in Paris), and Regional Marketing Team (based in Switzerland). The ideal candidate will thrive in a complex environment, have a high sense of ownership, and relate well with different stakeholders, including the ones that are remote.
You will be responsible for translating the Regional Category Strategy to the Netherlands, developing a commercial plan for the different channels and customers, managing equity and price budget, and being accountable for Net Sales, Delivered Profit and Market Shares. This is not a consumer marketing job (i.e. you will not be developing new products or advertising campaign) but rather a trade marketing job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Net Sales, Delivered Profit and Market Shares for all categories in the Netherlands;
- Translate the Regional Category Strategy into plans by channel and customers;
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the point of sales;
- Build & Manage annual equity and pricing budget;
- Build & Implement Promotional Strategy;
- Support Associate Manager in building pricing strategy;
- Support Associate Manager in building an accurate forecast, via the local S&OP process;
- Develop Trade Presentations leveraging on regional materials;
- For main customers, build tailored growth plan, leveraging on assortment, promotions, merchandising and marketing activation;
- Together with category manager, present innovation review to major customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a complex environment;
- Drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed;
- Strong Presentation and Analytical Skills;
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize
- Team player, able to build relationships (even remote) at all levels and across function
- Full time job
- Travel required (10-20%) – national and internationally, mainly to FR and CH.