Associate Manager, Sales Account Management - Target, Air CareMinneapolis, Minnesota Job ID 10632 Apply
- The Associate Manager, Sales Account Management position is responsible for developing the SCJ business at Target through clear customer focus, effective business planning using an analytical approach to understand opportunities, strengths and objectives of account. Position objectives include gaining and maintaining distribution, securing effective shelf position, and selling promotions for the assigned brands. This is an entry level sales account management role.
This is a developmental assignment for 2-3 years. The individual assuming this position will need to rotate to another assignment which may require relocation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for achieving sales quota, distribution, and pricing objectives for assigned accounts
- Develop, present, sell and implement product sales plans, deals, and promotions at the headquarter level and within individual divisions to meet corporate sales and merchandising objectives
- Work cross-functionally with retail operations to identify and deliver sales objectives in the accounts
- Understand syndicated data to access category and brand trends to identify opportunities for sales and profit growth. Create effective solutions
- Provide strategic input for account expectations and actions to grow the category including applicable promotions and special packs
- Account forecasting and promotional plan development including entering information into PlanIt. (sales tracking and product demand management system)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years experience or Advanced Degree and minimum 3 years of experience in Account Business Management, Sales, Category/Trade Solutions, or Analyst experience required.
- Proficiency on all sales computer programs
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work and customer demands.
- Ability to analyze business to identify opportunities
- Responsible for executing brand priorities.
- Makes some account decisions with the position’s sphere of influence
- $10-20 M
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.