Senior Associate, Regulatory Compliance & RegistrationNairobi, Kenya Job ID 20289 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for Senior Associate, Regulatory Compliance & Registration
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate, GSARA Regulatory Compliance & Registration (Kenya)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The Regulatory Compliance & Registration Associate, Kenya & East Africa Global Safety Assessment and Regulatory Affairs (GSARA) is a Kenya based position providing review of Global Consumer Branded products and ensuring country level regulatory and registration requirements are met.
- Negotiates with regulatory authorities on specific projects and larger areas of policy to achieve results favorable to SCJ.
- Prepares, submits, and actively monitors submission packages as well as develop and maintain existing product registrations.
- Maintains current, accurate, and accessible information concerning the registration and regulatory status and priorities of products and provides useful advice as requested by staff and departmental management.
- Provides summary and analysis of new regulations and developing regulatory trends. Provides comments to the business, authorities, Trade Associations when and where appropriate.
- Develop registration strategies to support business objectives.
- Monitor changing regulation and policy to make recommendations to management on portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Entomology, Microbiology, Biochemistry) or technical discipline
- Knowledge of governing regulations and standards.
- Experience preferably in regulatory, safety, quality, product development or related fields
- Basic understanding of raw material chemistry (organic/inorganic, physical form, structure, impurities, by-products)
- Strong skills in Windows-based software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and basic knowledge of SAP system.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and self-motivated
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™