Associate Manager, Customer MarketingAustralia Job ID 13183 Apply
As an Associate Manager, Customer Marketing, your role is to lead the category relationship with our customers or groups of customers to develop shopper focused insight and build a long-term category development plan. Customer Marketing can be the first point of influence on the selling process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Activation Planning:
- Work directly with customers to build brand plans, including innovation launches, in their stores, understanding their individual strategies.
- Work with global customer marketing and our global agency partners to adapt/adopt global toolkit material to best suit our brand and customer needs
- Be the customer facing lead for customer planning, building compelling presentation material and trade narratives and directly selling our brand activity and plans to customers
- Work with customers and local agencies to help build out required shopper assets for our brand activation
- Build annual activation plan, aligning key strategic brand initiatives with customer strategies, ensuring plans deliver winning outcomes for both SCJ and our customer partners.
- Review all key activity performance, assessing ROI and determining what activity would need to be course corrected for the future.
- Develop and align the winning promotional strategy for our brands based on customer strategy, competitor activity and a winning output for SCJ.
- Accountable for the trade marketing budget for the category, leading the recommendations of how GTM funds will be deployed to best execute marketing plans in store.
- Lead the development of Special Packs across the category portfolio
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A university degree is required, ideally in business/marketing
- At least 5+ years in modern trade, commercial sales/category and/or customer marketing roles
- Experience within the FMCG Industry
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to build insights from data
- Strong capabilities in "ACNielsen" syndicated data, Quantium etc
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Customer Insight – A deep understanding of customer needs; knows what it will take to create more profitable winning customer propositions and translating this into customer plans.
- Translating insights into executable plans – Comfortable working with high volumes of complex data. Can extract simple, penetrating, actionable insights from multiple sources of information and communicate these effectively with customers in order to generate decisions and actions
- Internal & External Collaboration – Can deliver big commercial outcomes using category levers and lead an agenda with a customer to a new level of collaboration and mutual growth
- Business Acumen – Be a commercial operator who knows how to get things done in customers, has an in depth understanding of their business strategies, operating practices, culture and customers
Benefits & Culture
In 2019, SC Johnson Australia has been named as one of Australia's top 50 Best Places To Work by Great Place to Work Australia ranked #6 in the companies with under 100 employees!
As a global employer of choice, we seek to find meaning in everything we do including offering our employees a truly Great Place to Work. We Offer:
- Flexible work hours (compressed work week).
- Above market superannuation contributions of 12.75%
- Profit share scheme
- On-site gym, yoga classes, tennis courts, casual dress code, staff shop, and free on-sight parking just to name a few!
- Corporate Citizenship with staff at the heart of our charities- we engage our staff to know what causes matter to them most, this is a high priority for us.
Our first priority is to deliver a safe and positive experience for you, our candidate, and the members of our hiring teams during this unprecedented time related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As such, we will be completing all interviews virtually via Skype video. Full access details will be provided.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com