National Account Manager, IndependentsAustralia Job ID 12720 Apply
The core functions of this role include all key areas of National Account Management encompassing development and implementation of yearly strategic business sales plans, through a joint business plan process, promotional planning and activity, category delivery and implementation, trade spend, margin profitability and increased market share.
This role will see you working alongside the entire business to ensure business and customer objectives are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of yearly Joint Business Plans and delivery of aligned customer KPI’s
- Delivery of KPI’s, including market share, category and sales performance measures, Advantage Group metrics and Customer Business Plan metrics
- Delivery of all key executional objectives, including promotional compliance, over and above activations and layout implementation
- Partner SCJ and Customer category teams to develop insight lead category strategy
- Manage the development of the customer sales strategy and deliver flawless execution of plans which grow the account to meet business objectives and position SCJ to overcome competitor challenges and future changes in the business.
- Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders, within both customers and SCJ, through effective planning, account management, communication, delivery of key performance indicators and resolution of service issues.
- Provide inspiration to the account team to support SCJ goal of becoming a great place to work
- Actively contribute as a key member of the Sales Team to improve the way the SCJ sales team operates, recognize the contribution of others and build increased sales capability
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG in a data driven account management role and strong experience / exposure to category management
- Degree qualified in business / finance or related field.
- Proven account management skills coupled with advanced negotiations skills
- Excellent networking & relationship skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Goal-driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time regardless of challenges
- A successful track record in field sales team and key account management
- Excellent presentation, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Benefits & Culture
At SC Johnson, a Global Employer of Choice, we seek to find meaning in everything we do including offering our employees a truly Great Place to Work.
- Flexible work hours (compressed work week).
- Above market superannuation contributions of 12.75%
- Profit share scheme
- On-site gym, yoga classes, tennis courts, casual dress code, staff shop, and free on-sight parking just to name a few!
- Corporate Citizenship with staff at the heart of our charities- we engage our staff to know what causes matter to them most, this is a high priority for us.
In 2019, SC Johnson Australia has been named as one of Australia's top 50 Best Places To Work by Great Place to Work Australia ranked #6 in the companies with under 100 employees!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com