Associate Manager, Customer Supply ChainRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 10430 Apply
Lead the development of supply chain strategies for assigned customers to achieve and maintain preferred supplier status. The incumbent will focus on driving efficient supply chain practices between the trading partners in order to drive growth and delivered profit objectives. Influence and coordinate the activities of cross functional teams focused on identifying Supply Chain insights in a way that best balances the strategic needs of SCJ and the customers.
- Drive the development and alignment of the Supply Chain strategy via Executive engagement with SCJ and Customer S/C Leadership.
- Lead SCJ’s S/C representation in relevant industry boards and sharegroups.
- P&L responsibility for all aspects of the Supply Chain for the assigned customers.
- Serve as a logistics and inventory management expert to our major customers, sales divisions, and related regional or national trade organizations.
- Develops analytical practices and applies to customer improvement processes.
- Partners with the Sales Management team to execute against strategic customer development opportunities.
- Develop and deploys analytical functions and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness.
- Establish effective ways to operate by leveraging cross-functional teams within CSC and beyond.
- Drive the implementation of strategic SCJ initiatives within the Channel.
- Management of Collaborative Forecasting function on teams offering the service to a customer.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Four year College degree. Preferred: Supply Chain-related areas of study.
- 5+ years in Supply Chain related fields
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point
- Able to travel overnight and as required to meet customer/SCJ needs - up to 35% travel in this role
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strategic thinker and integrator.
- Externally focused – with an industry network.
- Able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Experience implementing a new program/new system considered highly valuable.
- Project management experience.
- Proactive and goal/results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style.
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required.
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty and respect.
Join us and you will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.