Assistant commercial / Assistante commercialeParis, France Job ID 14588 Apply
Reporting into the National Account Manager, the primary purpose of the position is supporting the Key Account Managers and the National Account Manager with all commercial administrative tasks for select customers.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative management of Customers to help KAM and NAM:
- Fill in logistic elements on several software / customer supports: Agena, Alkemics, Excel logistics supports
- Prepare all logistic elements for customers
- Product listing files, promotional files sheets (fill and send to customers)
- Answer to Customer offers (Excel, Agena, Alkemics, Néogrid)
- Tariff management (Publish and send to Customers, SSC (SCJ Shared Service Center), Field, internal departments)
- Order and send samples to customers
- Maintenance of recurring items for customers (Turnover, Tariffs, Logistics data, Customs, Safety Data Sheets, Pictures ...)
- Customer data for field sales force (trade story, assortment, etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BTS level education is essential
- Previous experience working as a Commercial or Key Accounts assistant
- French distribution knowledge; system knowledge of Agena, Alkemics experience
- Comfortable with Excel
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.