Associate Manager, Demand PlanningParis, France Job ID 10834 Apply
With a focus on France, Portugal, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands, you will be responsible for making decisions that impact the demand plan and communicating those decisions to key stakeholders, as well as contributing to special projects and other supply chain and business strategy initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading, coaching and developing the country group demand planning team to evolve demand planning, supply chain, and overall business skills and knowledge.
- Using and maintaining current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes.
- Collect and analyze past/future demand inputs (such as distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products and promotion plans) from sales and marketing and assessing their impact on demand
- Working with cross functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions
- Collaborating with Customer Marketing, and Finance for advertising and promotional activities
- Ensuring demand forecast is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement
To succeed in this role, you need to be a well-rounded individual with exceptional communication and leadership skills, who can quickly identify and resolve issues and build successful and effective relationships within a complex matrix organization.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably economics, supply chain management, engineering, or a related business field
- Strong coaching and people management skills
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable proficiency in process improvement
- Ability to work within high-performing virtual teams in highly collaborative environments
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
- Knowledge of finance, sales, marketing and R&D functions
The following experience is considered essential:
- Extensive Supply Chain experience
- Demonstrable previous success in a similar role
- Management or leadership experience
- Experience working in the CPG industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access and SAP
In addition to a competitive package there will be ample opportunity for career development and opportunity for international career progression.