Customer Supply Chain, Associate Manager ( With French and Spanish)Paris, France Job ID 12284 Apply
You will be the Primary liaison between our customers and SCJ Product Supply functions in relation to supply chain opportunities. Overall, the expected results are to implement sustainable, cost effective, supply chain processes while ensuring our customers' compliance with SCJ's Customer Operations Metrics. This role is primarily focused on the supply chain that is shared between SCJ and its customers, setting up optimal order to cash processes and reverse logistics optimization.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to make an impact. Reporting directly to the Director, Supply Chain Business Integration Europe and with a dotted-line to the Country Group responsible Manager, Supply Chain Business Integration, as the successful candidate you will develop and agree supply chain joint business plans (JBPs) in line with SCJ & customer strategy to create value and reduce cost.
In addition to this you will owns & lead the Supply Chain Customer Collaboration agenda with customers and partner with Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Fulfillment and Logistics to execute against strategic customer development opportunities.
The role is responsible for Supporting joint forecasting (Promo, NPD, Displays), both internally and with customers as well as develop and for deploying analysis and scorecards for communication to the customer and key cross-functional areas to improve supply chain compliance and effectiveness.
You will execute best route to market and cost-to serve supply chain processes for SCJ and our customers while acting as the escalation point of contact in day-to-day business with each assigned customer related to Supply Chain efficiency
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for someone with a passion for Customer Service and Joint Value Creation. You must be able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner, both strategically and tactically and have the ability to build business partnerships and external collaboration opportunities wherever possible through excellent negotiation skills.
Further requirements of the role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinker, skilled in problem solving and project management, assertive yet collaborative and team-oriented leadership style being able to influence at all levels
- Proactive, decisive, goal and results oriented, able to manage priorities and remove barriers
- Advanced skills in Excel required, BW and SAP would be an advantage and ability to learn and utilize customer systems and data.
- Proven experience in Collaborative Supply Chain related fields including customer meeting.
- University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration required
- Travel and/or working regularly from Customers’ offices required
- UK – business fluent English, French & Spanish mandatory. Knowledge of French, Benelux, Iberian markets as a distinctive advantage.