Distribution Manager La Brosse et DupontParis, France Job ID 12940 Apply
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate, Sales Account Management.
The position of Distribution Manager is a new opportunity within our sales department. In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day management of KIWI activities at the distributor La Brosse et Dupont (LBD).
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Kiwi®, Pliz®, Canard®, Raid®, Baygon®, Pyrel®, Autan®, Glade®, and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain good and durable relationships with the distributor LBD.
- Manage the whole account, acting on different levers: budget, forecast, analysis, activation plan and introduction of new processes for better reactivity (logistical data transmission, etc.)
- Nielsen data analysis and recommendation on action plans
- Forecast management, including daily demand planning requests management (SKU and LBD concordance, portfolio follow-up, Out of Stock)
- Day to day operational requests linked to artworks, packshots, log data (EAN, packs sizes, pallet size etc.), product knowledge info
- Ongoing and regular portfolio management, including SKU revival requests (gathering info from Demand planning and LBD to escalate)
- Support on some part of the discounter business within the New business team: promo negotiations, assortment opportunities and even delegation of management for some discounter accounts according to seniority
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Business School or Univers
- Strong experience in sales (either as a Key Account Manager or in field sales), ideally for a large FMCG company
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Analytical mindset and ability to monitor business and supply KPIs (Nielson, IRI, Kantar etc.).
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.