Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)Paris, France Job ID 13419 Apply
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales or Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, the primary purpose of the position is to act as a strong support to the Finance and commercial Teams. This role is a key part of the financial support to the French Commercial team (Finance, Sales and Marketing).
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budget controlling for promo and equity spending
- Financial analysis for Shoecare distributor business
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintenance of Customer price lists
- Support completion of the annual budget, as well as forecast and re-estimate
- Promo discount and Customer Contractual maintenance in SAP
- Customer master data control
- Respond to ad-hoc queries
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Business Management, etc. (a relevant degree subject) is essential
- Experience working within an FP&A function (including internships)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge and experience with ERP system, preferably SAP
- Written and spoken fluency in English (and ideally in French).
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.