Intern,Human ResourcesParis, France Job ID 20117 Apply
This position is responsible for handling operational tasks of employee matters for the Western Cluster. Additionally, supporting general HR processes as well as HR projects for the entire country group.
Internship in Human Resources
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Statements of what position is responsible for performing, typically listed in order of importance
- Support with internal and external HR events
- Participation in various HR projects like Employer Branding as well as own project assignments
- Active role in conducting and preparing meetings and trainings
- Support with various HR processes such as Onboarding, Offboarding and Training & Development of employees
- Cooperation with our EMEA Center of Expertise: Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development
- Cooperation with My HR, our administrative HR center in Poland
- Support with internal communication (HR Newsletter, …)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Required skills are those that are absolutely necessary to perform the job and can be objectively measured, such as high school diploma, driver’s license, Bachelor’s degree in “x” field, etc.
- Student with a focus on business administration/HR or similar
- First experience in HR and administration work by internships in international companies
- Business fluent in French and English
- Structured and rigorous
- Team spirit oriented
- Advanced MS Office skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Preferred skills are those that are more subjectively evaluated, but are just as important for the job, such as strong interpersonal skills, proficient writing capabilities, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Allocates own time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities
- Intercultural competencies
- Full or Part-Time, typical work hours & shifts, days of week, whether overtime is expected, etc.
- Percentage of travel time expected, where the travel occurs, whether the travel is overnight
- Work environment, physical demands (if applicable)
- Limited contract for a period of 6 months
- Start date: ASAP
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned
at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description
does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.