Manager, HR Business PartnerParis, France Job ID 12402 Apply
The role will drive the people agenda in terms of systems, processes, training, culture and helping to create a work environment that attracts, retains and energizes key talent. In addition, the Senior HRBP will ensure that the business has the talent and the organizational design to deliver the business strategy for long-term, sustainable growth.
As the Manager, HR Business Partner you will work with the HR Centers of Excellence and HR Operations, as well as other HR business partners to develop and lead programs that maximize the organization's effectiveness toward achieving its mission and other stated business goals.
You will be expected to establish trusted relationships with leaders by truly understanding the business and aligning human resources programs to credibly enable key initiatives across one or more countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role you will provide advice and feedback regarding the design of HR programs and you will be accountable for the roll out of communications and execution effectiveness. In addition to this, you will solve complex leadership, people, and organizational challenges within Western Europe in consultation with senior HRBP leadership.
In partnership with business leaders and other HR stakeholders, you will define strategies and initiatives that drive achievement of each business unit’s/function’s goals as well as leading the execution of HR programs and practices, including performance success, compensation, workforce planning/management, and talent management.
Further responsibilities include:
- Providing strong organization, prioritization, planning, and project management for HRBP team objectives.
- Establishing strategies to develop leadership and management bench-strength and succession readiness within Western Europe.
- Analyzing business needs, defining the talent management strategy within Western Europe and influencing leadership, management, hiring, HiPo, succession and promotion decisions.
- Overseeing the performance management process
- Driving productivity and performance, using HR systems and analytics to understand business issues, trends and recommended course correction. Includes disposition of key metrics, projected budget outlook, employee relations issues, reasons for labor turnover, etc.
- Working collaboratively with others on cross-functional and/or global teams to execute strategic plans, and to generate ideas and introduce new concepts and HR processes.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for a dynamic HR leader, ideally with at least 3 to 5 years of overall Human Resource Management operating as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
You must be a self-starter and self-motivated, able to work under very limited supervision.
In addition to this the following is required:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines, diverse assignment loads and high work volumes.
- Excellent ability to independently problem solve and troubleshoot required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize and switch directions, work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Project Coordination/Management experience strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, talent management, employee relations, performance management, and applicable employment laws.
- Strong influencing skills with people/teams and experience operating successfully in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Ability to impact organizational effectiveness and excel on high performing teams capable of delivering strategic results.
- Ability to use data and reporting to drive strategic decisions.
- Ability to assess HR implications of business priorities.
- Able and willing to regularly travel regionally and, occasionally, globally
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree
In return we offer excellent career development and progression, a flexible and autonomous working culture and the opportunity to make a significant impact.