Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and AnalysisParis, France Job ID 12265 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
Headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, S.C. Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. The organization enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence and is divided into five regions around the globe. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has led the company to become one of the preeminent global consumer packaged goods companies in the household products category.
The primary purpose of the position is to act as a Business Partner to the French Sales and Commercial Team as well as Regional Business & Finance Teams, with regards to supporting profitable sales growth. This role is a key part of the financial support of the French Consumer business and will have contact with a wide variety of people at local country level and European HQ.
Financial support of Sales team, including:
- JBP and CTL support – Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against SCJ objectives of growth, maximize Net Pricing and ensure conditionality
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix – Analyze trade spending plans with Sales team to maximize Net Pricing and reduce Gross to Net.
- Drive initiatives including analysing ROI on trade spend, establish conditionality of customer terms and develop customer profitability analysis (ie. profit pooling)
- Play an active role in the monthly S&OP cycle via sound analysis and driving forecast accuracy
- Analyse and Optimize Promotional spend behind priorities and improved ROI, working with Customer Marketing and the Sales Teams
- Drive simplification initiatives and best practices in coordination with rest of Cluster Finance team
- Analyse and understand monthly results and ensure business partners are regularly updated on performance and full year forecasts
- Disseminate budgets into realistic customer targets
- Support completion of the annual budget, as well as forecasts and re-estimate
- Ensure processes and controls are fit for purpose in the sales control environment
- Respond to ad-hoc queries
- Have strong commercial awareness understanding the wider context in which the business operates
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, working with all levels within a cross-functional organization
- Demonstrate ability to influence across the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Self-starter and Acts with Integrity
- Values others and cultures
- Problem solving
- Drive for Results
- Proven record of driving continuous improvements and facilitate change
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Graduate level in business/finance or equivalent
- Qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience
- Language: English