Senior Analyst, FP&A Sales - IberiaParis, France Job ID 14938 Apply
The Senior Analyst will support the Iberia business, with the responsibility of preparing and delivering performance analysis and insights on actual data, ensuring the compliance of the accounting processes with SCJ policies and helping in the budget and forecast process.
The person will closely work with a wide variety of people in a cross-functional organization, this will grant a high level of exposure and the opportunity to fast in a multinational environment.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Month-end closing management: ensure the correct accounting of the trade spending and marketing promotion, perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Processes control: work with Share Service Center partners and Sales team to ensure the processes are in line with SCJ policy.
- Support completion of the annual budget as well as rolling forecast (S&OP): driving forecast accuracy, analysis by product and reporting.
- Actual analysis: run performance analysis by product/customer on actual data, prepare and share reporting and results
- Support to marketing team: run financial simulations for new product launches/displays and analysis ad hoc, work closely with the team to ensure a correct promo marketing spending allocation in forecast scenarios.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Business Management, etc. (a relevant degree subject) is essential
- Experience working within an FP&A or auditing function (including internships)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge and experience with ERP system, preferably SAP
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.