Senior Associate, Key Account & Category Management, FranceParis, France Job ID 20608 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for Senior Associate, Key Account & Category Management, France
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The KA/CatMan is supporting the KAM in the day to day management of his/her customers on all aspects in order to reach the Net Sales target and proper P&L management. He ensures that what has been agreed is executed by the customer, he provides the necessary operational information externally (to the customers) and internally (SSC, Field, Customer Marketing), he runs some turnover analysis and makes recommendations to the KAM.
Depending on his/her seniority, he may lead some promo negotiations and be delegated some smaller accounts management.
- In partnership with Sales Strategy division and in line with company objectives, he defines the best assortment for customers she/he is responsible for
- ensures what has been negotiated with the customer is properly implemented: confirms availability date, provides technical sheets, checks coding in customers workflow, tracks orders
- S&OP : with support of the KAM, she/he prepares pipe and is in charge of DN/DV
- Promotions (offline and online): is the primary contact of the customer for promotions: he prepares proposals against customer briefs, puts together selling argumentation, prepares promos technical sheets, checks coding, availability and is responsible for promo inputs, follow up and tracking in the promo tool
- Forecast: analyse the promo actuals and prepares the monthly promo forecast that is submitted and approved by the KAM
- Communication: he provides other SCJ services with the necessary information to execute the plans :
- Field : updates tools, prepares arguments, answers questions
- SSC : informs them about changes (NP, assortment, price lists, promos), checks implementation and orders, organises PC returns
- Lead for promotion and small accounts negotiation: depending on his/her seniority, he may lead some promo negotiations and be delegated some smaller accounts management (assortment, promos)
- Analysis: runs monthly turnover analysis and makes recommendation to the KAM on how the improve the execution of the plans. He takes part in the customer plan building
- Pricing: responsible for discounts validation and price claim management
- Merch: in charge to elaborate merchandising planogram for his/her customers
- In addition to his/her responsibilities, she/he manages at least one specific transversal project (logistics, promo, tools, pest returns ...) given in delegation by KAM.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- First experience as Sales Representative
- Fluent in English
- Business :
- Analysis and synthesis
- Business orientation
- Customers knowledge
- Excel, powerpoint
- Personal :
- Autonomy and organisation
- Rigor and reliability
- Internal and external networking
- Personal commitment
- Communication and influence
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™