Trade Marketing ManagerParis, France Job ID 12909 Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager , based at our office in Paris.
As the Trade Marketing Manager you will be the main point of contact for the Local Sales Team, Western Europe Customer Team and Regional Marketing Team (based in Switzerland).
You will enjoy working in a complex environment, having a high sense of ownership and will be commercial and hands on.
You will be responsible for translating the Regional Category Strategy to France, developing a commercial plan for the different channels and customers, managing equity and price budget and being accountable for Net Sales, Delivered Profit and Market Shares.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a key role within the organisation and would suit you if you want to make a significant impact.
This is not a consumer marketing role but rather a broad trade marketing role where you will be involved in Trade Marketing, Category Management, Shopper Marketing and Operational marketing activity.
Here are just some of things you will be responsible for;
- Identifying Shopper Insights and translating them into actionable plans to win at the point of sales;
- Building & Managing the annual equity and pricing budget and supporting Associate Manager in building pricing strategy;
- Building & Implementing Promotional Strategy;
- Supporting Associate Manager in building an accurate forecast, via the local S&OP process;
- For main customers, building tailored growth plans, leveraging assortment, promotions, merchandising and marketing activation;
- Presenting innovation review to major customers together with the category manager,
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for someone who has a strong drive for results with a high degree of initiative and speed. You will be a team player, able to build relationships (even remotely) at all levels and across functions.
You must be commercial and passionate about improvement and you will be experienced in Operational marketing, Trade/Customer Marketing, CatMan or Sales.
In addition to the above, the following is required:
- Business School Master or equivalent university degree;
- Fluent in English and French (both written and oral)
- Fully mobile, both short and long term;
- Previous experience using market data/panels (e.g. AC Nielsen)
- Previous experience in FMCG or in a Retailer is a plus;
- Strong Presentation and Analytical Skills;
What we offer:
For the right person there will be the opportunity for fast career progression. We also offer excellent long-term international career development, a flexible and highly autonomous yet collaborative environment, the chance to make a significant impact and an excellent benefits package.