Graduate Demand PlannerParis, France Job ID 11268 Apply
We have an opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic graduate Demand planner/ Junior Demand Planning Analyst within the Demand Planning team in Paris.
The demand-planning organization of SC Johnson is responsible for the development of a demand forecast.
In this role as demand planner, you’ll be responsible for developing a demand forecast using data such as sales data on promotions and distribution, shipment history, competitor activities and marketing plans.
In addition to this, you’ll be the key point of contact between the commercial teams and all of supply chain planning for your location.
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys working with a wide variety of people. You’ll be responsible for maintaining professional relationships with local and remote supply chain planning partners. In addition to this you’ll also contribute to special projects and other supply chain and business strategy initiatives.
Here is just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes.
- Work with various cross functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions (pre and post launch)
- Collaborate with Marketing, Trade Marketing (Customer Marketing), and Finance for advertising and promotional activities
- Ensure demand forecast is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners
- Influence and collaborate with key partners in marketing, sales (field sales, corporate sales managers and directors), and finance to address input gaps as identified by forecast error/bias review & root cause analysis
Who we’re looking for:
This is a key role and we’re looking for someone who is well rounded. Ideally, you will already have gained some experience in a supply chain environment either as an intern or in a first position and you’ll be ready to take the next step in your career.
To succeed you’ll need to be highly resilient and have excellent analytical skills while also being an exceptional communicator with leadership quality and a drive to learn and develop further.
You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and having a broad scope of responsibility as no two days will be the same.
In addition to this, you’ll need to enjoy working on your own initiative to solve problems.
The critical requirements to success I the role include:
- Fluent / advanced French language skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders at different levels
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen focus on and passion for process improvement
- Ability to work within high-performing team
- Some knowledge of Supply Chain gained within your studies, in a first position or during an internship
What we offer:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to learn from a high performing team within a leading global business. For the right candidate we offer a competitive package, a flexible and collaborative working culture, further training and development, long term international career progression and a role where you will be recognised and rewarded and where you will have the chance to make the role your own.