Sr Analyst Logistics OperationsPilar, Argentina Job ID 16911 Apply
SC Johnson´s logistic organization is responsible to deliver in time, quantity, quality, order and best cost to our customers.
The logistics analyst primary role is to assure OTC/OTD processes, working to guarantee the best performance between cost & service.
This position is a key driver in order to maximize warehouse & transport capacities to achieve business needs, working along with our WH 3P operator.
It is also responsible for solving and managing internal and external customers requirements, focused on giving the best results for local market.
Key performance indicators regarding this position are: OTD, SF&ODE/NS, CFR, truck utilization & optimization, returns, slobs & cost savings. All managed around a Lean philosophy of continuous improvement.
This is a challenging position with great freedom to improve current processes with the right guidance and lead key projects that will have an impact on southern cluster and other regions in which SCJ operates. It also has a strategic participation in the generation of cost savings.
This person must be a well-rounded individual who encompasses analytical and strong communication skills. Continuous improvement knowledge is a plus.
Must have dealing with ambiguity skills, be able to quickly adapt, have a breakthrough way of working and willing to work under pressure.
The person in this role will be part of a great group that is constantly searching for excellence in an active teamwork environment with solid opportunities for a further career development.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
• Communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to Logistics KPIs. Strong analytical knowledge.
• Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• Working knowledge in continuous improvement.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams, focusing in end to end process.
• Fluent in English
• Advance expertise in PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access, SAP).
• End to end vision