Sr. Analyst,Manufacturing OperationsPilar, Argentina Job ID 17130 Apply
Responsible for coordinate efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness on Manufacturing LATAM within the E2E Supply Chain.
This role report to the Regional Manufacturing Director LATAM and works closely with sites, regional and global LEAN teams.
- Focal point for Manufacturing COE (Racine). Communication nexus between Global COE and LATAM manufacturing.
- Coordinate COE program´s implementation in LATAM
- Manage balance scorecard for manufacturing LATAM. Coordinate integration with LATAM sites.
- Coordinate Top Initiatives report with Sites
- Project management. Yearly this role has, at least, one project to lead as part of the developmental plan
- Lead and prepare annual manufacturing cost saving workshop.
- Lead and apply annual loss deployment and ranking & prioritization methodology for LATAM.
- English is required. Portuguese is desirable.
- Project Management background and/or certification.
- Lean Six sigma or Lean certification (Green Belt or internal Champion Certification) is desirable.
- Engineer (any branch) degree.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent and proactive profile.
- Office package (excel, power point);