Sr. Data Analyst - Project ManagementPilar, Argentina Job ID 13392 Apply
As Data Analyst for Project Management, the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the administrative data of the area, gathering information on projects and processes, analyzing data and generating reports to ensure all pertinent information is timely available to be used as decision tools and the area deliverables are fulfilled.
The incumbent will also be responsible for organizing and coordinating the regular and ad hoc meetings of the PCM team members, ensuring that the meeting support material is available to guarantee meeting effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather administrative information on all projects executed by PCM, and generate reports on Project Portfolio Statistics, such as resource utilization, geographical and category distribution of the project portfolio, trends, etc.
- Coordinate the monthly cycle for project assessment and prioritization according to the internal SCJ processes.
- Organize and coordinate regional meetings, including agenda management and time keeping.
- Coordinate the cycle processes of the area, such as the Recognition Program, Quarterly PCM Report, etc.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Data Management, or similar discipline.
- Advanced handling of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Impactful presentations in Powerpoint is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, under pressure and with compressed deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building relationships with multiple levels and functions.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required.
- Autonomy, ability to set own work schedule with minimum supervision.