Senior Associate, Retail Account Management (Western Bohemia)Prague, Czechia Job ID 17432 Apply
We are seeking a Junior Key Account Manager / Area Sales Manager to join our team in Western Bohemia.
The Senior Associate, Retail Account Management will be responsible for the management of dedicated local Trade Customers (e.g. wholesalers, COOPs, Pharmacies) and in-store execution of activities both in selected Modern Trade stores and Traditional Trade stores. He/She will be also responsible for managing team of 10 outsourced Sales representatives covering the most important Modern Trade stores in CZ.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate should have already gained experience within a commercial environment, ideally in Sales department as Junior Key Account Manager (ideally for Traditional Trade Customers) or as Area Sales Manager. Trade Marketing experience would be an advantage.
The Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Selling SC Johnson products to the Czech trade partners in Western Bohemia
- Independent handling and driving development of Traditional Trade customers in close cooperation with Trade Marketing department
- Managing in-store execution of activities both in selected Modern Trade and Traditional Trade stores, which includes physical visits on stores
- Managing a team of merchandisers in dedicated Modern Trade area
- Managing a team of 10 outsourced sales representatives in CZ
- Realization of sales targets within customer group
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial background with relevant work experience, 1-3 years of Sales Experience in FMCG is a must
- Understanding and knowledge of new distribution channels (e.g. SAPA, E-commerce, alternative channels) is an advantage
- Understanding and knowledge of the Czech drugstore wholesaler market is an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fluent in Czech and at least intermediate level of English
- Residence in Western Bohemia
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.