Associate Manager, Accounting - TaxPudong, China Job ID 1423 Apply
This role is to be an expert on tax, monitoring tax compliance, and become business partner with related departments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review local GAAP report
- Manage transactional tax, indirect taxes, such as VAT, stamp duty, etc.
- Prepare monthly VAT tax claiming, and quarterly tax return provision.
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimate and report accruals.
- Review tax compliance, reporting, and filing works.
- Monitor and improve the compliance framework.
- Ensure timely submission of all tax returns and reports.
- Process for 3rd party on non-trade transaction.
- Process for intercompany on non-trade transaction.
- Support implementation of processes/systems changes resulting from change in rules and regulations.
- Provide tax advice and support for company’s business operating in China.
- Tax benefit projects.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, on finance management or accounting.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in industry or public accounting firm.
- Tax qualification or accountancy qualification; relevant tax experience gained in a multinational environment.
- Experienced in ERP, esp. SAP
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong financial analysis background with budgeting concept and good business sense.
- FMCG Distributor management experience is preferred
- Good team player and communication skill and a value added business partner to Sales management.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel as per business requirement.