Senior Analyst, Ecommerce Customer Supply ChainPudong, China Job ID 1422 Apply
This role is to support EC growth strategy through the integration with EC customers’ supply chain. Act as the link between customer supply chain & internal operation team, to make sure the customer voice is heard by SCJ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer daily order fulfillment status to make sure the customer demand can be fulfilled, and the CFR can be guaranteed
- Daily trouble shooting, act as contact window of SCJ supply chain to ensure the entire operation team can fully support customer in terms of orders, delivery, AR & complaints
- Daily communicate with customer replenishment team to monitor the regular order & promotion.
- Drive cross-functional execution of EC key event
- Provide analysis & insight regarding the customer order pattern & volume to internal sales, planning team & customers
- Work with other pillars and functions to incorporate SHE controls into daily work procedures.
- Support SC JBP (joint business plan) execution with customers: example CPFR (collaborative promotion forecasting and replenishment), EDI (electronic data interchange), go direct shipmentSupport to smooth the internal process regarding EC operation
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- TTL 3 to 4 years working experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service team; customer operation team; customer supply chain in FMCG
- Have the understanding of order to cash process
- Have the experience with CPFR with customers and other supply chain integration project
- Have basic planning & logistics knowledge, but not necessary to take the role before
- EC experience will be an plus
- Be sensitive to number, good at analysis
- Problem solver, proactive learner
- Good at communication, able to manage customer expectation
- Skilled Excel & PPT
- Minor frequency of travelling
- Fluent oral English, good at writing