Senior Analyst, Quality EngineerPudong, China Job ID 1696 Apply
This role is to plan, implement, manage and participate in the assigned Quality Engineering operations to:
- Ensure that the pre-commercialization quality activities are completed with results delivered.
- Lead the quality efforts during the commercialization and launch.
- Ensure supplier and contract manufacturers’ quality is under control and keep improving
- Identify and participate in Consumer and Customer driven quality improvement projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of statistical techniques to develop and improve products and processes
- Testing of pre-production samples
- Quality Plan
- FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Process mapping
- Control plans
- Training in the quality sciences
- Line trial
- Evaluation of production capabilities
- Process validation
- Participate in and improve consumer complaints
- Quality system and compliance assessments and audits
- Supplier/3PM qualification and improvements
- Resolution of supplier/contractor quality issues
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for new supplier qualification and audit reports, database maintenance to ensure the fast and flawless launch of new or restage products and innovative product development programs.
- Conduct regular supplier quality system audit and complete audit report according to annual supplier quality audit plan, responsible for database maintenance. Ensure the program is supported through scheduled audits at suppliers and contractors.
- Responsible for following-up the completion and verifying the effectiveness of all the corrective actions, help supplier build-up, maintain and improve quality management system and capability of quality assurance.
- Define and deploy Quality Plan, implement supplier’s new mold qualification, responsible for validation on supplier’s control plan.
- Responsible for new product develop (NPD) quality related risk assessment, action plan identification and follow up.
- Participate in test, responsible for confirmation on test items, collection and validation of test results.
- Define and defect Classification for finished goods (FG) and participate in FG test, responsible for coordination on completion and control plan, responsible for definition of test plan, complete data analysis and test report. Participate in definition of standards.
- Overall quality planning and data analysis for supplier/ contractor’s Identify and implement the Quality improvement activities at suppliers/contractors.
- Participate in analysis and improvements on customer/consumer complaints, identify escalated issues, tracking root causes analysis and actions till closure.
- Use basic quality tools to deploy new product validation and continuous improvement activities on suppliers and product quality.
- Promote the application of quality engineering, and preventative techniques such as statistically designed experiments etc.
- Define and modify related management rules and work standards, ensure the correctness, suitability and effectiveness of all the documents.
- Obey the code of conduct and improve the overall management quality by oneself
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineer, Quality Management, Chemistry/Chemical engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Food Engineering, Biology.
- 5+ years working experience in quality field in Multinational Company( MNC)
- Familiar with and experienced on process quality management requirement in Beverage Industries, Food, cosmetics & any pharmaceutical related industry.
- Lean manufacturing / TPM experience is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above, in Chemical, Engineering or related majors
- 5+ years working experience in quality field
- Working experience in cosmetics, FMCG industry, food industry is better
- Familiar with and experienced in the process and technical management requirements of mold, packaging, daily-used chemical
- Familiar with and experienced in basic quality tools, such as FMEA, SPC, AQL, Sample Size & Confidence Interval, Capability Study, Problem Solving, SQA auditing, ISO/GMP etc.
- English language communication skills, including listening, hearing, reading and writing
- Good communication and coordination skills with all levels of inside/outside of the organization
- (Shift/non-shift, frequency of travelling, technical skills needed, any other soft skills or information required for this job)
- 25-30% travelling + night time meeting