Senior Analyst, Quality LaboratoryPudong, China Job ID 1409 Apply
This role is to improve quality laboratory team skill and leading team in quality control of raw material, package material, intermediate and finish goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Guarantee validity and accuracy of test results.
1.1 Plan and implement appropriate training to build team capability on conducting physical, chemical and microbiology test.
1.2 Compile and review OPL, SOP. Ensure correct test method and specification are applied.
1.3 Manage and maintain test instrument in good condition. Plan and implement instrument AM and PM.
1.4 Ensure chemical reagents are appropriate managed and used.
1.5 Analyze test issue and deviation.
1.6 Ensure test record and report are correct.
2. Be responsible for laboratory SHE requirement.
2.1 Plan and implement emergency drill and manage incident in laboratory.
2.2 Follow chemicals and hazardous waste management requirement.
2.3 Through improvement project to reduce greenhouse gas created in laboratory.
2.4 Take expert role on laboratory safety. Know well on global safety requirement. Identify lab operation safety risk, incorrect operation behavior and unsafety facilities.
3. Manage people and build team capability
3.1 Conduct annual personal target setting with lab inspector.
3.2 Conduct monthly people performance appraisal.
3.3 Conduct annual PMP review with lab inspector.
4. Participate in suppler relationship management. Summarize incoming inspection pass rate. Work with supplier on root cause analysis, CAPA closure and validation.
5. Participate in new product project
5.1 Validate new test method especially for GC and HPLC test.
5.2 Review new product enterprise standard.
5.3 Establish SOP and OPL for new test method, follow E2E process.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineer, Quality Management, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Food Engineering, Biology.
1.Five years above laboratory related experience.
2.Two years above people management experience.
1. High technical requirement on gas chromatography and HPLC.
2. Good English language communication skills, including listening, hearing, reading and writing.
3. Good leadership, communication and coordination skills.
4. Personal ownership