Senior Associate, Sales Account Management - Suning/KaolaPudong, China Job ID 1452 Apply
This role is responsible for annual SCJ business plans, demand plans and P&L. and this position is dedicate to build strategic business partnership with Suning & Kaola
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Need to achieve, exceed business results (GS/NS/DP/OP) as a high potential member of China eCommerce Team.
- Lead year-end-agreement with customers
- Establish a health business relationship with online distributor and retailer, known how to build a strong foundation of online business, and further develop the strong relationships with customers
- Development and implementation of customer strategy and activation plans in above channels
- Responsible for consumer sales at the customers with strong focus on online excellence and in close collaboration with d eCommerce Customer Marketing
- Pro-actively identify new commercial opportunities
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience. At least 1 year of key account management experiences. FMCG background is required
- Bachelor's degree, in a business related field preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operation KPI.
- Strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to build long lasting relations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Some domestic travel required
- IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience and knowledge of eCommerce sales and trade marketing is preferred
- 10% time for domestic travel