2020 Summer Consumer Insights & Business Analytics InternshipRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11418 Apply
Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA):
SC Johnson (SCJ) is recognized a leader in marketing innovation, and its success is built solidly upon understanding consumer insights and behavior. The CIBA division partners with the Global Marketing teams as well as the Marketing Commercialization teams, employing forward-thinking, consumer-centric research designs and in-depth, holistic analytical processes. As a CIBA Intern, you will become part of the global business team and become involved in the planning and executing of all phases research and analysis that will lead to a deeper understanding of consumer insights and behaviors.
Our internship program prepares first year MBA’s for the responsibilities of a CIBA professional. Our projects focus on providing enriching experiences to help develop key skills such as:
· Understanding business issues and translating these into research plans;
· Executing the plan, including managing outside marketing research vendors as needed;
· Analyzing the research to uncover consumer insights;
· Reporting and presenting learnings and recommendations in a concise and actionable way, and;
· Working with the business team to translate insights into business action.
As part of the internship program, interns also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
· Executive exposure via lunches, team meetings, and presentations.
· Training in areas ranging from Marketing Research to Packaging to Sales.
· Coaching from an experienced Manager within the organization.
· Advice from a personal Mentor to whom you will have access during your internship.
· Flexibility to participate in Summer Hours, which allows you to complete your work week by noon on Friday.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.