Analyst, Customer FulfillmentRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15829 Apply
- The Analyst, Customer Fullfillment is responsible for processing customer orders in SAP based on an assigned portfolio of North American retail customers
- Proactivley communicate and manage escalations to improve order management activity
- Executes services in a manner aligned with SCJ’s strategy and customer expectations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of service for an assigned portfolio of retail customers including but not limited to; managing and/or executing all steps from the order to delivery process including returns and questions about the status of orders within that process.
- Attend and present at customer meetings with retail customers as needed
- Work closely with other members of the Collaboration, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Process Excellence Teams to provide outstanding service to all customers.
- Leverage communication and influencing skills in relation to order management to maximize Key Performance Indicator (KPI) ratings and meet departmental and/or customer service level requirements
- Professionally manage stock allocations together with the Process Excellence Team and in line with Product Supply Planning partners when challenged with inventory constraints
- Ensure the effective management of new product listings, delists, and transitions into customers in collaboration with SCJ Sales, Customer Supply Chain, and internal Product Supply Planning partners
- Supported by promotional grids, work closely with SCJ Sales and customers to ensure the professional management of customer promotions and other trade events (shelf resets, mod fill, etc.)
- Ensure the accurate processing of customer orders by the BPO
- Coordinate gathering of customer master data including but not limited to Customer Material Information Records (CMIR) in SAP
- Utilize established resources and adhere to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Maximize collaborative ways of working with customers through analysis driven recommendations that benefit the business.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with cross functional partners to drive customer and supply chain initiatives
- Identify and deliver ongoing effectiveness improvements to order management activity using Lean tools and methodologies
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience with SAP or other ERP/related system
- 1+ year of experience with all Microsoft Office Applications(Excel, Word, Outlook etc…)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Related Field
- Previous experience in Customer Service or related field
- Ability to work independently to prioritize tasks under the pressure of competing demands
- Knowledge of Lean methodology & tools and focused on continuous improvement
- Strategic mindset
- Flexibility/adaptability/respecting deadlines
- Strong communication written and verbal (all levels of organization)
- Attention to detail
- Full-time 1st Shift
- Position may require limited travel within North America (may include overnight)
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.