Analytical Lead, Global Quality Center of ExcellenceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12303 Apply
- To create expertise and standards across all of our global internal and external manufacturing organizations and all three Business Units (Consumer, Lifestyles, Professional) as it relates to Good Lab Practices, Test Methodology (appropriate test method transfer from RD&E) and microbial analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops global standards for lab methods, ensuring the appropriate ‘lab transfer and validation’ work happens in RD&E. This will include developing a strong partnership with RD&E to drive the work.
- Provides global consultative support on high impact opportunities as it relates to test methods, lab equipment, R&R work, and micro testing.
- Develops standards for what GLP looks like for a lab (internally and externally) and leverages regions to drive execution of. This will also include a strong partnership with RD&E and Product Supply.
- Builds the capability of the regional Product Supply subject matter experts to conduct training on analytical, micro, equipment and GLPs
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Analytical Lab Quality work required, or 3 with an advanced degree
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry, Microbiology, Test Methodology and equipment
- Basic knowledge of GMP's
- Knowledge of GLP's
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated independent initiative and ownership.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work cross-functionally across the business and globally.
15-20 Percent Global Travel may be required
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.