Associate Brand Manager, Global Pest Control Base InnovationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15660 Apply
As the Associate Brand Manager – Pest Control Base Innovation, you will create strategy and deliver the 5-year pipeline of innovation to grow the Pest Big bet Segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for Pest Control global innovation strategy development and projects on Pest Big bet Segment.
- Deliver a five-year product innovation pipeline to address consumer needs and enhance our brand equity by immersing in problems to solve and the brand North Star.
- Partner with markets/clusters in the Integrated Growth Plan (IGP) planning against local problems to solve by building and aligning global solutions with local markets and senior regional leadership.
- Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Build an understanding of SCJ’s customer channels (including eCommerce) and their relative importance to each market and apply this understanding to innovation strategies.
- Provide analysis in support of strategy development. Execute day-to-day responsibilities against business priorities that best align with the strategy.
- Understand fundamentals around managing the business P&L
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience, or minimum 3 years of experience and Advanced Degree required
- Ideally the prospective candidate will have some global experience and working with marketing commercialization teams across countries
- Prior FMCG/CPG experience preferred
- Proven project leadership capability and excellent ability to work with cross functional teams is critical, and a key success driver. Teams typically include RD&E, Legal, CIBA, Design, Product Supply.
- Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
- Acknowledge tradeoffs, take appropriate risks, and own all outcomes good or bad
- Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others with high sense of urgency
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open-mindedness while applying new learnings
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work cross-functionally
- Ability to influence others
- Desire for innovation
- High sense of urgency
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, child care, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.