Associate Brand Manager, Global Portfolio Strategy and Brand Equity - FamilyGuard Brand - DisinfectionRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 17479 Apply
The Global Associate Brand Manager (Portfolio Strategy and Brand Equity) for FamilyGuard will lead development & execution of integrated brand communications, visual brand design, claims strategy, portfolio strategy and brand sustainability purpose. Will also strongly partner with innovation team and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver Strat 2025 plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn consumer insights and opportunities leveraging HD and analytical tools, to shape a holistic brand strategy and create winning plans for Strat 2025
- Lead development of a Global Credentialization Strategy, and blueprint for execution across different clusters of markets for FamilyGuard brand, aiding higher brand trust and authority
- Lead development of a Global Partnership Program for FamilyGuard, and a blueprint for execution across different markets.
- Partner with Global Brand Manager to develop the evolution of the FamilyGuard timely campaign, lead the production of those elements
- Develop a holistic launch strategy & execution plan for Wave 2 roll out markets
- Partner with x-F (CPX, Rest of Equity team) to lead articulation of brand’s product experience and claims.
- Shared accountability for Brands’ P&L and shares globally.
- Lead and Partner with agencies to develop the brands assets including creative content for Integrated Marketing Communication plans
- Lead holistic visual brand design development, and execution of that on pack, ATL, BTL
- Partner with base innovation teams to lead battleground strategy, and partner with Idea Lab / RDE consulting on right brand strategy
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject required with 5+ years of related work experience or 3+ years related work experience with an advanced degree
- Global experience/exposure
- 3+ years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- MBA Preferred
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.