Associate Brand Manager - Idea LabRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14438 Apply
The Associate Brand Manager, Idea Lab will support the delivery of breakthrough innovation across the organization to fuel the growth of the Global Consumer Brands business.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The core responsibility is supporting the scoping, ideation and development of NPD (New Product Development) projects for innovation, including design and concept development. This will encompass partnering with the Global Brand Innovation Manager, Idea Lab to:
- Identify white space opportunities and bring along senior leaders, category leaders and cross functional team on your analysis and recommendation
- Translate unmet needs into winning concepts that meet the category needs
- Lead the scoping of winning concepts
- Ensure that the product stays true to the unmet need, making tradeoffs to ensure the project both meets consumer needs and financial objectives
- Lead cross functional team to deliver the proposition on time, on budget, and within the financial guardrails
- Ensure a meticulous handoff to the base team that sets the project up for success
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience OR an advanced degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Advanced Degree
- Global experience/exposure is ideal but not required
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
- Able to set a vision and sell to others, including senior management
- A collaborative problem-solver
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience and judgment
- Past Marketing Innovation experience preferred
- Up to 10-15% international travel
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, commuter benefits, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.