Associate, Digital and Social Media CommunicationsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 16266 Apply
As a Digital and Social Media Associate at SC Johnson, you will be an integral member of the high-performing Global Corporate Communication team, reporting to the Director of Digital and Social Media. This role supports the successful execution of the Company’s corporate social media efforts.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 135 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the Company’s corporate digital and social media content creation efforts
- Support monitoring and management of the social media platforms using analytics/data, and basic knowledge of listening, reporting and engagement policies
- Assist in developing and maintaining program policies, protocols, and practices, and ensure consistent application in your work
- Conduct research and analysis to provide communications insights, trends and best practices, and contribute ideas to improve processes or performance
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through training and development
- Develop understanding of Global Corporate Communication operations and the SC Johnson organization
- Escalate issues through proper channels as appropriate
- Perform special projects and related duties, as assigned
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
- One year of experience, including internships, in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and social media functions and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Skilled in conducting research and using existing knowledge to resolve inquiries
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in developing professional relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and peers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- High level of professional integrity and discretion
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and production is a plus
- Working understanding of corporate communications and/or public relations
- Moderate analytical skills
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.