Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations – Data Network EngineerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 12947 Apply
The Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations – Data Network Engineer roles is responsible for providing Level 3 and above support within Network Engineering and Operation Teams. The Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations – Data Network Engineer will serve as point of contact on troubles affecting both Networks and Infrastructure Security services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use Architecture High Level and Low-Level designs and security standards.
- Acceptance of Site-Specific Design provided by Implementation Engineers.
- L3 and above support on network and infrastructure security services: LAN, WAN, Wireless, IPSEC, Firewalls, DMZ, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Routing, Switching, IPv4 and IPv6, QoS, WANAN Optimization, Load Balancer, IDP, IDS, Web and Content filtering, DLP and Malware.
- Escalate tickets to L3 support.
- Collaborate with Vendors and Suppliers.
- Provide report during Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Communications, Communications Engineering or Computer Science, with coursework in Infrastructure (Network, Data Centers) Security
- 5+ years’ experience which must include: (Will accept Master’s degree and 3+ years of experience in lieu of BS and 5+ years)
- Cisco Routing, Switching, LAN, WAN and Data Center associated solutions, QoS and WAN Optimization
- IP telephony (Avaya/Cisco, etc.)
- Microsoft Office including Visio (complex Network and Security diagrams), DNS, DCHP
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Web and Content filtering, GRE and IPSEC
- College level proven coursework with Network and Security specialization.
- CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
- Flexibility to travel and work in different time zones up to 20% of time.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.