Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & OperationsRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15284 Apply
The Associate Manager, BPT Infrastructure & Operations for S.C. Johnson & Son Inc. in Racine, WI performs infrastructure application management including technology maintenance, performance monitoring and tuning, upgrades and patching, capacity planning, monitoring, disaster recovery and pandemic planning/testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design architecture and implement security-related projects following GIS standards and best practices
- Fiori apps setup and configuration
- Perform technical planning, system integration, system administration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
- Perform SAP and related software installations, upgrades, testing, and configuration supporting enterprise projects; develop disaster recovery and high availability specific to architecture components and maintain disaster recovery procedures/documentation and participate in scheduled tests
- Collaborate closely with infrastructure teams (database, network, server/storage), functional teams, and suppliers on architectural design to guarantee high data quality, system availability, and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Provide high level customer service support in daily problem and performance management through in-depth root cause analysis
- Provide high level system support for critical escalation.
- Requires occasional travel to other SCJ domestic offices.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, plus 2+ years of professional infrastructure application management experience or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, plus 5+ years of professional infrastructure application management experience.
- 2+ years of experience with each of the following:
- SAP basis technology including SAP LAMA, SAP Solution Manager, and SAP Fiori
- Database technologies including Maxdb, DB2, and SAP HANA
- Managing technical projects and project resources
- Supporting mission critical systems including SAP ECC and SAP BW
- Must include experience with 2 full SAP application implementation project life cycles.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.